While renovating my basement I stumbled into an old cave structure. On the walls I found what appears ideograms for an ancient language. From drawings nearby I figure out what a few of them mean, but need help with one of them.
- The symbols can be broken into pieces that map to the concepts of the english meaning Reveal Hint
- Stacked items mean a big version the object, a vertical dash is the small version Reveal Hint
- Double bars means a plural possesive Reveal Hint
- Two items beside each other is a plural of that object Reveal Hint
- A circle means "cat" Reveal Hint