Edaqa's Room: Prototype — Media Resources
- Title: Edaqa's Room: Prototype
- Homepage: https://edaqasroom.com/game/prototype
- Quick Description: A challenging puzzle game in escape room style.
- Flavour Text: You've applied for a new job, an amazing role as a game master at a brand new escape room. Alas, a mishap has you trapped in the very room you're supposed to run. Can you get out before the vampires come?
- Game Style: Most similar to a point-and-click adventure, though with a stronger emphasis on puzzles.
- Multiplayer: 2-4 players in cooperative multiplayer. Solo play also works, but team play is encouraged. There is no technical player limit, though beyond four it gets busy.
- Players: 1-4, though multiplay is preferred to solo play
- Requirements: Firefox, Chrome, or newest Edge browser
- Playtime: Teams averaged around 90 minutes, with highly experienced teams getting under 60 minutes. There is no game timer: players may take as long as they like, even leave and come back.
- Release Date: Auguest 1, 2020
The game is developed by Edaqa Mortoray as an independent developer.
Many graphics are sourced from stock sources.
The game uses a custom web engine.
If you need other formats, or something else you saw on the site, let me know.
Be sure to download and host the graphics you need. These sources here are
not guaranteed to be stable.